Guys we almost there, but we need some help. We need Volunteers to become certified Range Safety Officers to help get the field open and keep it open when we are there. It requires reading provided material, and taking a test on Base. If you would like to help out the next test is July 20th and you will need to contact Bob Rodenas at 760-717-6399 or by E -Mail Robert. email@example.com Bob will need all your contact info and will get you on the list for the next test. Thanks for all your help and patients through this long process.
GUYS WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY THE BASE THAT WE WILL BE CLOSED THE MONTH OF JULY BECAUSE OF A MONTH LONG EXCERISE SO ALL CHECKS WE HAVE RECEIVED WILL BE DEPOSITED AUGUST 1ST
er notice. No GAS,GLOW or Turbine flying till 0800
Check this schedule PRIOR to heading out to the LZ. This schedule is subject to change on VERY SHORT notice
LZ OPEN AND CLOSE PROCEDURE
1. FIRST PERSON AT THE LZ IS TO stop BY THE FLAG POLE (DO NOT ENTER THE LZ) .
2. CONTACT LONG RIFLE @ 760-725-4604. request permission to go HOT (OPEN) .
3. OPEN THE AMMO BOX ATTACHED TO THE FLAG POLE AND RAISE THE. RED BRAVO FLAG. YOU MAY NOW ENTER THE LZ.
4. IF YOU OPENED THE LZ AND ARE LEAVING BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE, REMEMBER to TURN OVER THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE LZ TO ANOTHER CLUB MEMBER BEFORE YOU DEPART. INSURE THEY CALL LONG RIFLE TO TRANSFER RESPONSIBILITY.
5. LAST MAN TO LEAVE, CALL LONG RIFE AND TELL THEM THE LZ IS COLD(CLOSED). BRING DOWN THE RED FLAG AND PUT IT IN THE AMMO BOX.
THE AMMO BOX ATTACHED TO THE FLAG POLE HAS IMPORTANT BASE PHONE NUMBERS AND PROCEDURES FOR EMERGENCIES. I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO LOOK IN THAT BOX AND BECOME FAMILIAR WITH ITS CONTENTS.
Reminder.....guests are not to enter the LZ without the sponsor being present. Sponsors are 100% responsible for guest conduct and actions.